The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is always the hope that something dangerous will happen.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Diaries

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Peanuts : 406

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:12 pm

OK show just started and I'm already pretty into it. The girl is very pretty and I like her aubtleness. The main vamp looks much better than in his posters. There's an edge of creepiness and definitely pretty emo but I like it.
Back to top Go down
https://forevercircus.forummotion.com
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:36 pm

ok so Elena (the girl) is walking at this party and I noticed how skinny she is. It's a little disturbing. I'm really liking the creepiness tho

favorite line "You and me...not going to happen."

Holy **** Ian Somerhalder is hot
Back to top Go down
Jennasis

Jennasis

Peanuts : 60

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:02 pm

its on my dvr i plan to watch it today so i'm glad to see that you guys liked it. i haven't read the book series yet and if i like the first few episodes i'll go pick them up. i did that with true blood/sookie stackhouse books
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:07 pm

It was a pleasant surprise. I loved the Sookie books before True Blood but TB is it's own show. So many changes and I still love it. Vampire Diaries I hear is going to have a lot of changes as well.
Back to top Go down
Jennasis

Jennasis

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:11 pm

TB i s so different from the books but not the first few episodes of the first season and that is what made me read the books i wanted to figure out what was with Sam.
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:10 am

Ah...a show that is getting better and better. I still haven't found a character I don't like. I think they all have some great qualities and all are going to have a ton of problems.

Recap from televisionwithoutpity.com

We open on a young couple camping in the thick of the woods, so they can watch a comet. Through the heavy trees. Heavy trees which completely encircle their campsite. Yeah. I guess the trees don't matter though, because their biggest obstruction to viewing is the fact that they're about to become vamp vittles of the week. Elsewhere, Stefan and Elena are having dueling DIARY-Ahhh about how good they feel knowing they're going to see each other again. Later, in history class, their nasty teacher busts them for making googly eyes at each other. Bonnie tells Caroline about her witchy lineage she's learning courtesy of her liquor-loopy Gram, while Caroline is still all dreamy about serving as a pedophile's (Damon; Ian Somerhalder) eye candy in the first episode. Jeremy tries to get the 411 on Vicki from Tyler, but these two would rather fight than talk and almost come to blows. Meanwhile, Matt fills Elena in on Vicki's condition and the fact that his mom is still away in Virginia Beach -- with her boyfriend. Stefan is waiting on a picnic table, some distance away, and tunes in with his super-vamp hearing while Matt tells Elena that Vicki thinks she was attacked by vampires. Matt chalks this up to Vicki being drunk and asks Elena what's up with her and the new guy. When Elena prefaces her answer with: "The last thing I want to do is hurt you..." Matt readily decodes her "It's not you; it's me," super secret double dumpage preamble, and cuts her off by announcing that he's going to the hospital to be there when his sister Vicki wakes up. Once he's gone, Elena turns towards Stefan, but he has vanished.

Meanwhile, Aunt Jenna has a conference with the mean teacher, who tells her Jeremy is doping up to cope with his loss. Mean teacher undermines Jenna's confidence in her ability to care for her niece and nephew. Over at the hospital, Stefan lurks as Matt approaches Vicki's room. Her bed is empty, and she surprises Matt from behind, then freaks out. While Matt runs off to get a nurse, Stefan comes in and enthralls Vicki, so that she'll think an animal attacked her, instead of Damon. When Matt and the nurse return to Vicki's room, Stefan is gone and Vicki is sleeping, but Matt catches sight of Stefan's retreating form. Stefan seeks refuge in a room that turns out to be the blood transfusion clinic. What are the odds? Eyes bloodshot and face all veiny, Stefan disappears and Matt loses his trail. Back at the Gilbert house, Jenna tries to connect with Jeremy by offering him tacos and telling him about her own pothead days, but she might as well have started out talking to the sliding door, because that's the only thing listening by the time she's done. At the hospital, Vicki wakes to find a dozing Matt by her bedside. When she wakes him, Matt asks what attacked her, and like a good little enthrallee, she confirms it was an animal. Then Jeremy shows up to check on her, and while Vicki is nervous that people will know this younger man was her summer boy toy, Jeremy is steadfast.

Meanwhile, Elena approaches Mossy Manse. No one answers the bell and when she knocks, the door flies open, so she enters. She calls out to Stefan, but there's no reply. Suddenly, a crow flies at the door and Damon is right behind Elena. Stefan appears before Damon can tell Elena too many twisted tales about Stefan and his "ex," but Damon has already sown the seeds of doubt. Meanwhile, Stefan acts like he hardly knows Elena is in the room.

The climax comes on the night of the comet. Vicki, released from the hospital, is welcoming of Jeremy and his proffered painkillers and not so into Tyler. But then, while she's in the ladies room at the Mystic Grill, Damon gets her and takes her to a rooftop. Stefan tracks them there, only to watch Damon undo Stefan's thrall (which was weak, because Stefan won't feed on humans). Damon convinces Vicki that Stefan bit her, not him and not an(other) animal. At the last second, Damon re-enthralls Vicki so that she doesn't know the truth or the near truth-y lie.

After Elena gives Aunt Jenna a pep talk about her guardian expertise, she goes off to see Stefan, and takes him outside to watch the comet. Meanwhile, Caroline runs into Damon, again, and Jeremy has to endure the sight of Vicki hooking back up with Tyler. Back at Mossy Manse, Elena and Stefan blah blah to each other about what they would write in their diaries, which amounts to no more than swelling music before they kiss. And kiss. And kiss. We then cut to a shot of Damon working his way up the lovely young body of a nearly unclad Sweet Caroline (hot pink bra is still in place). His eyes go blood shot. His face is traced in veins. Caroline screams and DUN!
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

Peanuts : 21

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:20 am

Wynters wrote:
OK show just started and I'm already pretty into it. The girl is very pretty and I like her aubtleness. The main vamp looks much better than in his posters. There's an edge of creepiness and definitely pretty emo but I like it.

I feel like she's flat. Stefan too. I've watched her character "Mia" on "Degrassi: The Next Generation" and I haven't seen much improvement =(

At the moment, I'm only watching for Damon!! (Granted, seeing Stefan shirtless on last week's episode made me a fan of his too, lol)

<------SHALLOW
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:22 am

Wynters wrote:
ok so Elena (the girl) is walking at this party and I noticed how skinny she is. It's a little disturbing. I'm really liking the creepiness tho

favorite line "You and me...not going to happen."

Holy **** Ian Somerhalder is hot

Yeah, that seems to be all the CW finds attractive. I was watching The Beautiful Life: TBL (before it got cancelled, that is), and I was disappointed that these characters who were supposed to be these waif/thin models, looked the same size as any other CW character I've seen.
Back to top Go down
amberrgrey

amberrgrey

Peanuts : 68

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:07 am

I can't get over the sudden surge of vampire shows! I have watched True Blood but not had a chance yet for Vampire Diaries. I also have not had a chance to read the books yet for either series, but they are SO on my to read list.

I found in this genre, at least with the Twilight books, that I don't mind reading about characters that are alot younger than me and going through some things I already experienced. At first I thought I would, but as I read the books, they focused on things that I identified with and didn't get "teeny-bopper" like. No offense to teens meant...that was just a long time ago in my world! Of course, I remember older peers couldn't identify with some things from my time as a teen, definitely not my parents, so I guess that's just the way the generational gaps are. Now that I'm older I finally understand that.

I heard Vampire Diaries was good, so will look into it.
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:08 am

It's on tonight so you should check it out. It's getting good!
Back to top Go down
amberrgrey

amberrgrey

Peanuts : 68

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:22 am

Will do, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jennasis

Jennasis

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:02 pm

so far i am really liking the series but haven't been able to get in to the books but i think once i get done with the some of the other ones that i am reading it will be easier.
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:18 pm

I LOVE Vampire Diaries, but I do not like Elena or her blonde friend. In fact I find them both pretty annoying. Elena's all nosy and pushy for information, but once she gets it, she gets upset with Stefan like its his fault. The blonde, I think its obvious why she irks me, lol

And funny enough, I think the actor (Wesley...something?) who plays Stefan would've been PERFECT as Edward in the Twilight series. But I also LOVE Damon. The boy is hilarious
Back to top Go down
Jennasis

Jennasis

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:22 pm

it is so hard to pick team stefan or team damon!
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Jennasis wrote:
it is so hard to pick team stefan or team damon!

Don't I know it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Diaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diaries   Vampire Diaries Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forever Circus :: Television-
Jump to: