The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is always the hope that something dangerous will happen.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Vacation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennasis

Jennasis

Peanuts : 60

Favorite Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Vacation   Favorite Vacation EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:54 pm

You know you have a trip that when ever you need a break from life you think back to.......
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Peanuts : 406

Favorite Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vacation   Favorite Vacation EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:54 am

My last real vacation was to Mexico about 10 years ago. I went to see my aunt compete in a beauty pageant and for the other festivals around that time. It was such a fun experience. Since she was networking and I was always with her, we got to visit all these great places and get behind the scenes look at so many other productions happening. We went dancing every night and slept in til about 2pm, get tacos at the local place in the plaza down this huge hill and then sunbathe or go to the baths or the pool and then get ready to go out again. We saw concerts, a rodeo, rented a few movies for those lazy days and then once she won her crown, we got to hang out at all these other places while she made appearances. It was my favorite vacation as well because I got to meet so much family I didn't even know I had.

I went back a few years later but it wasn't the same. It was more relaxing than partying and now that she is married and has a daughter I haven't really had the same desire to go. Thankfully they are planning on coming here next year so I don't have to be guilted into going lol
Back to top Go down
https://forevercircus.forummotion.com
Jennasis

Jennasis

Favorite Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vacation   Favorite Vacation EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Amazing! My mom is from El Salvador and she lived in Mexico for several years and i would love to go down their and learn more about her history.
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Peanuts : 406

Favorite Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vacation   Favorite Vacation EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:56 pm

We had a great time in Cancun seeing the Mayan temples and in Puerto Vallarta. Both are great sports but way more touristy.
Back to top Go down
https://forevercircus.forummotion.com
Jennasis

Jennasis

Favorite Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vacation   Favorite Vacation EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 pm

I love temples and beautiful gardens! I am a sucker for tourist traps lol sometimes they have the best information on what you are looking for
Back to top Go down
amberrgrey

amberrgrey

Peanuts : 68

Favorite Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vacation   Favorite Vacation EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:20 pm

If you ever have a chance and are in SoCal, go to The Arboretum in Arcadia, CA. Gardens, peacocks, paradise. It's one of my favorite places!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Vacation   Favorite Vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Vacation
Page 1 of 1