The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is always the hope that something dangerous will happen.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Recent Trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennasis

Jennasis

Peanuts : 60

Most Recent Trip Empty
PostSubject: Most Recent Trip   Most Recent Trip EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Big or small
Come one come all
And share your stories
And tales of your most recent adventure!
Back to top Go down
amberrgrey

amberrgrey

Peanuts : 68

Most Recent Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Trip   Most Recent Trip EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:29 pm

My most recent vacation trip was to Siesta Key, FL. It's touristy but small, south I think of Sarasota. We had a marvelous time for the most part. (My back was acting up, grrr.) We got this condo that was so huge and luxurious. We had the master suite, it was my first time in such luxury, and I loved every second of it. I'm usually happy on a farm playing with horses, so this is saying alot. It wasn't too frilly or stuffy, it was comfortable and luxurious at the same time.

We went swimming twice in the ocean,the rest of the time it rained. Odd thing happened our second time in the water. The surf was a bit strong due to the incoming storm and we had some great waves to body surf on. We were in the water for almost an hour just swimming and playing around. Then all of a sudden I felt we were in danger and had to get out NOW. So I called out to my fiance that we should start heading in because we were quite a way from where we started. I didn't tell him about the feeling I got until afterwards. He just learned to swim recently and I didn't want to freak him out. I don't know if the water was getting too dangerous, or if a shark was around, or what, my gtf out meter went off and I listened to it. (In the past my instinct has been very correct when I get those warning feelings.) However before that, we had such a great time swimming, surfing around, and I so enjoy being in the ocean.

The food was pretty good at the mexican and indian restaurants we went to. They had one that advertised authentic New England Seafood, and it was garbage. I'm from New England originially...I KNOW good seafood. LOL

But being at the beach, in a comfy place as well since it rained almost the whole time we were there, our friends, some alcohol and craziness, it was wonderful! You know you're having a good time when you can look at each other and just smile, and know that you're both having a fabulous time! Yeah there's lots of stuff I"m leaving out, but if I posted it all this post would be a book long.
Back to top Go down
amberrgrey

amberrgrey

Peanuts : 68

Most Recent Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Trip   Most Recent Trip EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:35 pm

My last day trip my friend and I went to the beach for a girl's relaxation day. LOL Another beach trip! It was awesome. We laid out, got some sun, went swimming, had a fantastic meal, and caught up on everything. Most important, we relaxed. It was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Most Recent Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Recent Trip   Most Recent Trip Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Recent Trip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forever Circus :: Travel-
Jump to: