The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is always the hope that something dangerous will happen.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What does your user name mean?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Peanuts : 406

What does your user name mean? Empty
PostSubject: What does your user name mean?   What does your user name mean? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Wynters is a play on Snow White because I'm pretty pale with dark hair. What about yours?
Back to top Go down
https://forevercircus.forummotion.com
amberrgrey

amberrgrey

Peanuts : 68

PostSubject: Re: What does your user name mean?   What does your user name mean? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:11 am

Mine is based on my last horse. Her barn name is Amberr and her color is grey. She has 2 r's on purpose. Many of the horses in her lineage have "orr" somewhere in their registered names, and she does too. Her personality seemed like an "Amber" when I got her: she's small for her breed, precious, smart, big heart, stubborn and also Miss Priss. So-Amberr she is, with the 2 r's to kinda keep with her registered name. I couldn't spell it Amborr.
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

Peanuts : 24

PostSubject: Re: What does your user name mean?   What does your user name mean? EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:21 pm

I love unique names, or those that seem like they would belong in the faerie world. I stumbled upon Raine looking for future pet names, and loved it! So I decided to use it here as my username. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nannytime.blogspot.com
Jennasis

Jennasis

Peanuts : 60

PostSubject: Re: What does your user name mean?   What does your user name mean? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Jennasis is what I use in all the mmorpgs that i play and it started with just the name jenna but i wanted something unique and came up with jennasis i heard the name jennacia and like that one too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your user name mean?   What does your user name mean? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does your user name mean?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forever Circus :: Front Gate - 1st Stop-
Jump to: