The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is always the hope that something dangerous will happen.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That Reminds Me When...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Peanuts : 406

That Reminds Me When... Empty
PostSubject: That Reminds Me When...   That Reminds Me When... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Did something happen today or recently that reminded you of way back when?

Last edited by Wynters on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://forevercircus.forummotion.com
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Peanuts : 406

PostSubject: Re: That Reminds Me When...   That Reminds Me When... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:17 pm

So the Black Eyed Peas are performing outside my work for the Oprah show that is filming on Michigan Ave and I remembered when I read about Fergie peeing on herself...that somehow led me to remember reports of her adjusting herslef while out with her husband. Now I can't get the image out of my head.
Back to top Go down
https://forevercircus.forummotion.com
amberrgrey

amberrgrey

Peanuts : 68

PostSubject: Re: That Reminds Me When...   That Reminds Me When... EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:10 pm

LOL

Last night I was playing some Wii golf with my family. Got me remembering the days of Super Mario Bros and The Legend of Zelda on Nintendo and further back Atari games. We once had a Super Mario Bros marathon playing, all the kids taking turns, for about 7 hours on a weekend we were snowed in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Reminds Me When...   That Reminds Me When... Empty

Back to top Go down

That Reminds Me When...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forever Circus :: Amusement Park-
Jump to: