The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is always the hope that something dangerous will happen.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing the Amazing....You!

Go down 
+7
Raine
Remi
District 9
Jennasis
PrettySin
Channon
Wynters
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Peanuts : 406

Introducing the Amazing....You! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:35 am

Welcome on and all to The Forever Circus! Please introduce yourself so that we may all get to know you. Feel free to add a little extra to your post if you like but pleae fill out the simple survey as well. Visit the other threads in this section to get an idea of what we do and expect here and then jump on in to the other discussions. clown

*Questions are not mandatory*

1. Name/age/location -
2. When is your birthday? -
3. How did you hear about us? -
4. What would you like to see in this forum? -
5. What do you like to do in your free time?
6. Where is the last place you vacationed? -
7. What is your favorite childhood:
*Movie -
*TV show -
8. What is your current favorite:
*Movie -
*TV show -
*Book -
*Song -
*Website -
*Video game -
9. What is something people find surprising about you? -
10. What is your favorite quote or lyric? -

If you find any surveys- you know like the ones they pass around on myspace and acebook- feel free to create a new discussion post with a title and the survey.

Last edited by Wynters on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://forevercircus.forummotion.com
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 pm

1. Name/age/location - Wynters/27/Chicago
2. When is your birthday? - 5/5/82
3. How did you hear about us? - self
4. What would you like to see in this forum? - Little drama and lots of conversation
5. What do you like to do in your free time? - I'm pretty boring. I like to read and write and watch a bunch of movies but my passions are dance and ghost shows. I'm always on the look out for those.
6. Where is the last place you vacationed? - I spent some quality time on my deck for a few days recently. I'm planning a Vegas trip for April with some friends currently.
*Movie - The Last Unicorn
*TV show - The Popples or Rainbow Brite
*Movie - Bee Movie- It's so addicting. I can't turn it once its on.
*TV show - So You Think You Can Dance
*Book - Lover Awakened by JR Ward
*Song - As If by Sara Evans
*Website - The Forever Circus ofcourse
*Video game - Halo
9. What is something people find surprising about you? - I cut my hair after every breakup
Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness
'Cause all of our moves make up for the silence
And oh, the way your makeup stains my pillowcase
Like I'll never be the same
Back to top Go down
Channon

Channon

Peanuts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:46 pm

1. Name/age/location - Channon, 44, Arizona
2. When is your birthday? - 8/11
3. How did you hear about us? - The Ringleader of course
4. What would you like to see in this forum? - Friends being Friends
5. What do you like to do in your free time? Read, Computer, And right now lots of school work (not fun)
6. Where is the last place you vacationed? - Sturgis, South Dakota THE MOTORCYCLE RALLY!!!!!!!! drunken
*Movie - ET
*TV show - Wallace & Ladmo
*Movie - Secondhand Lions
*TV show - True Blood & Sons of Anarchy
*Book - Anything I am currently reading!!!! I get depressed when I finish a book. Crying or Very sad
*Song - Anything by Nickleback
*Website - http://www.shelfari.com/channon37
*Video game - Wizards 101 (online)
9. What is something people find surprising about you? - That I have 4 children and 10 grandchildren Shocked
10. What is your favorite quote or lyric? - "Take One Day At A Time" flower

Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:56 pm

lol omg 10 grandchildren? Shocked

Welcome to the group Channon! I will send your gift soon Very Happy I love the movie Secondhand Lions too. I cried at the end but I loved the way they wrapped things up.
Back to top Go down
PrettySin

Peanuts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Hello, everyone!

1. Name/age/location - Lisa, 22, New York (State. The part with the wine and cows.)

2. When is your birthday? - December 28th.

3. How did you hear about us? - a certain person IM'd me on gmail (which I forgot had IM,
go figure) and told me about it. Very Happy

4. What would you like to see in this forum? - er... People. Words... things?

5. What do you like to do in your free time? Read, write... read... write... you know. Those things.
That I do. A lot.

6. Where is the last place you vacationed? - Oswego, NY to the Renaissance Fair.

*Movie - Beauty and the Beast

*TV show - TV? er... Scooby?

*Movie - You don't ask much, do you? :p Pirates of the Caribbean, Independence Day, Dogma, Accepted, Enchanted, Rose Red, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Day After Tomorrow, Twister, Secret Window, The Mummy, Desperado, Take the Lead, I Robot, Blazing Saddles, The Producers, The Princess Bride, Thirteen Ghosts... Umm... I know there are more, but, of course, I can't think of them right now.

*TV show - CSI, NCIS, House, like the first and second seasons... umm... Glenn Beck.

*Book - The Little Prince, The Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Harry Potter, The House of the Scorpion, To Kill a Mockingbird, Macbeth, Anything by Nora Roberts, Animal Farm, Fahrenheit 451, The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J. R. Ward... Myth Adventures by Robert Aspirin... pretty much anything that holds still long enough for me to read it.

*Song - How about I just say... Queen, Garth Brooks, Reba, Matchbox 20, Papa Roach, Josh Groban, Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Tonic, Patsy Cline, Rascal Flatts, Oomph, Augustana, 10 Years, Draco and the Malfoys, Depeche Mode, AC/DC, The All American Rejects, Finger Eleven, Evanescence, Meredith Brooks, Marilyn Manson, Quiet Riot, Toby Keith, REO Speedwagon, White Snake, Journey, Lighthouse, Poison, Ratt, Warrant, Dokken, Cinderella, KISS, Guns n’ Roses, Metallica, ... There's far too many to name. Show me, and we'll see. Not songs, but bands. Very Happy

*Website - Er... this one! *Snerk*

*Video game - *blinks* The Sims 2 Double Deluxe. lol.

9. What is something people find surprising about you? - Umm... how random I can be in what I do or am interested in?

10. What is your favorite quote or lyric? - The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye. The more light you shine on it, the more it will contract. -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Back to top Go down
Jennasis

Jennasis

Peanuts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:30 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Name/age/location - hey there my online name is jennasis but some of you know me as katie I live in gresham oregon and I'm 23
2. When is your birthday? - june 7th
3. How did you hear about us? - through wynters on shelfari
4. What would you like to see in this forum? - I hope. To expand and share my insight on traveling
5. What do you like to do in your free time? I read a lot plain and simple but I also like rpgs
6. Where is the last place you vacationed? - um technically port angelous for the twilight tours lol
*Movie - the little mermaid
*TV show. - gummie bears!
*Movie - the fifth element is my all time fave but I also love idiocracy
*TV show - csi ncis antm I watch a lotta tv too
*Book - ooooooh that ones too hard
*Song - hmmm I'll get back to you on that one
*Website - shelfari perezhilton and soon tthis one
*Video game - the legend of the dragoon old school!
9. What is something people find surprising about you? - i got my first passport when i wsa 12 to go to china Smile
10. What is your favorite quote or lyric? - women are always able to do exactly what we have to do

Last edited by Jennasis on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left a blank question oops)
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:38 pm

lol wow. all good stuff. I am a HUGE Nora Roberts, JR Ward and Sherrilyn Kenyon fan. Welcome PrettySin!

Hey Jennasis! Thanks for coming Very Happy I didn't know you went to the Twilight tour. How was it??
Back to top Go down
Jennasis

Jennasis

Peanuts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:48 pm

the twilight tour was so much fun. my bffs aunt lives in port angeles so we went up there and stayed with her and did the whole scene. forks, la push (baby) and port a. we had a great time going to all the touristy places Smile
Back to top Go down
District 9

District 9

Peanuts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Hello Everyone clown
I'm District, hope to see you around

Welcome Everyone
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Jennasis wrote:
the twilight tour was so much fun. my bffs aunt lives in port angeles so we went up there and stayed with her and did the whole scene. forks, la push (baby) and port a. we had a great time going to all the touristy places Smile
lol thats awesome. Im jealous. I wanted to go to the convention in october but its just too pricey since id have to pay for 2.

District 9 wrote:
Hello Everyone clown
I'm District, hope to see you around

Welcome Everyone
Hi clown
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

Peanuts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:44 pm

1. Name/age/location - Remi/25/Los Angeles
2. When is your birthday? - Let's just say I'm a Gemini =D
3. How did you hear about us? - Wynters!
4. What would you like to see in this forum? - Fun and deep, thought-provoking discussions
5. What do you like to do in your free time? Read, web surf, watch movies/TV, shop, and just spend time with my loved ones
6. Where is the last place you vacationed? - Las Vegas, it would've been great if I had transportation!!
*Movie - The Great Mouse Detective (just something about this movie that I LOVE!!!)
*TV show - Disney's Gargoyles (I've watched it so many times I almost have the episode dialogue memorized! Sad! I know!)
*Movie - (500) Days of Summer
*TV show - Dark Blue, Supernatural, So You Think You Can Dance, Leverage, and various random documentaries
*Book - Twilight series, Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, Anne Rice's Mayfair Chronicles, and too many books on political/racial/feminist books to name!
*Song - The site would blow up if I listed them all, but I'm currently in love with Mute Math's Armistice and The Used's Artwork albums
*Website - n/a
*Video game - House of the Dead 4, Alien Resurrection, and any one of those survival/escape online games
9. What is something people find surprising about you? - I used to write Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z fanfics until I realized how horrible I was at it! @.@
10. What is your favorite quote or lyric? - The road to my house is paved with good intentions =D
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:54 pm

omg I had forgotten about Gargoyles lol. That was such a kickass show. And you know...there is a section for fanfics...
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Wynters wrote:
omg I had forgotten about Gargoyles lol. That was such a kickass show. And you know...there is a section for fanfics...

Ohhhh no! Because I like you guys, I wouldn't dare expose you to such horrid "writing"!
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

Peanuts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:44 am

1. Name/age/location - Christin/27/Atlanta
2. When is your birthday? - 8/18/82
3. How did you hear about us? - Wynters Cool
4. What would you like to see in this forum? - Good, adult discussions, with no h.s. drama.
5. What do you like to do in your free time? - Read, hang out with friends, swim, walk the mall...nothing too crazy.
6. Where is the last place you vacationed? - In town, but I house sat for some people and it was like a mini vacation...
*Movie - Hook
*TV show - Boy Meets World
*Movie - Twilight & The Princess Bride
*TV show - So You Think You Can Dance, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, True Blood, Royal Pains
*Book - Twilight series, The Hunger Games & Catching Fire, Eat Pray Love, P.S. I Love You...the list could go on forever!
*Song - Better if I just list the artists: Kate Earl, Owl City, Lifehouse, Missy Higgins, Jon McLaughlin, and again the list could go on forever...music is my life!
*Website - Twitter, Butterfly's Dawn bookclub, Shelfari, and Forever Circus of course!
*Video game - Super Mario Bros & Mario Kart for DS.
9. What is something people find surprising about you? - I lived in Kazakhstan for 3 years, as a teen, and I speak Russian (although it's a bit rusty right now).
Quote: "In the movies we have leading ladies and we have the best friend.
You, I can tell, are a leading lady, but for some reason you are behaving like the best friend." ~The Holiday

Lyric: "My hand searches for your hand. In a dark room, I can't find you - help me. Are you looking for me?" ~ Need by Hana Pestle
Back to top Go down
http://nannytime.blogspot.com
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:01 am

Hey Christin! I was wondering who Raine was lol. Welcome Smile Your free gift is on it's way. I just signed up for twitter today. I hadn't seen the big deal but dammit...I think it's already hooked me in.
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:22 am

hey! "Raine" seemed better suited for a username with the whole circus theme and such. Wink

ooo Goodie I I love you gifts! LOL

I know, right?? I only joined Twitter to follow this one friend that is not so good at keeping in touch, and now I'm totally hooked! Welcome to the new addiction, I say....
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:03 am

1. Name/age/location - Josephine/27/Canada, ON
2. When is your birthday? - December 8th 1981
3. How did you hear about us? - from a friend named Wynters Wink
4. What would you like to see in this forum? - dont know yet Smile
5. What do you like to do in your free time? I read ALOT and love to spend time with my two lovely girls
6. Where is the last place you vacationed? - Jamaica
*Movie - Thunder Cats
*TV show - Rainbow Bright/ Inspector Gadget/ Smurfs
*Movie - New Moon (even though I haven't seen it yet, but I know I'll LOVE it)
*TV show - True Blood/ Supernateral
*Book - Twilight saga/ Sookie Stackhouse series
*Song - Too late to apologize by One Republic
*Website - Shelfari and of course Forever Circus
*Video game - all of the silent hill games can' tget enough of them (love them)
9. What is something people find surprising about you? - how caring I am
10. What is your favorite quote or lyric? -?? not sure right now
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 pm

ooo whats Jamaica like???
Back to top Go down
District 9

District 9

Peanuts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:49 pm

Welcome everyone
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:44 am

Wynters wrote:
ooo whats Jamaica like???

warm and alot nicer then here, its been ten years since i went and i need to go back soon. I wanted to go four months ago but they wouldnt let me fly cause I was still preggers
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Oh sweet! I would love to take a cruise there
Back to top Go down
LocaLola

Peanuts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:39 am

. Name/age/location - Claudia/32/IL
2. When is your birthday? - 9-19-77
3. How did you hear about us? - Through Wynters
4. What would you like to see in this forum? - This is my first experience with something like this so right now I am just here to figure it out.
5. What do you like to do in your free time? I love to read, cook, try new things.
6. Where is the last place you vacationed? - Michigan
*Movie - Secret Garden (the original version)
*TV show - Get Smart is all I can remember right now.
*Movie - Tu Wong Foo
*TV show - So You Think You Can Dance
*Book - Loved the Twilight Books
*Song - I won't Back Down-Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
*Website -
*Video game - Don't really play but I do like WII Bowling.
9. What is something people find surprising about you? - Im not as quite as I seem.
10. What is your favorite quote or lyric? - "You can't always get what you want, but if you try somtime you get what you neeed"
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:15 am

Hey Loca!

How are you liking the Sookie books?
Back to top Go down
LocaLola

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Wynters wrote:
Hey Loca!

How are you liking the Sookie books?

I like them they are good. I am on Dead As A Doornail. I still like the Twilight books better though.
Back to top Go down
Remi

Remi

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Has anyone read the Vampire Diaries?
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:28 pm

Remi wrote:
Has anyone read the Vampire Diaries?

I'm reading vol.1 now. I just started The Struggle. I have to say I kind of like the show a little bit more (book Elena is a total Queen Bee/Plastic/whatever you want to call it)...We'll see how it progresses.
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:45 am

What about the guys? Are they pretty different too?
Back to top Go down
amberrgrey

amberrgrey

Peanuts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:24 am

1. Name/age/location - Amberrgrey/in my 30's/temporarily New England
2. When is your birthday? - August
3. How did you hear about us? - Wynters
4. What would you like to see in this forum? - Interesting conversation and people.
5. What do you like to do in your free time? Read, play drums, crafts, fish, watch movies, ride, see Cirque du Soleil shows when funds allow
6. Where is the last place you vacationed? - Siesta Key, FL
*Movie - 9 to 5 (although The Last Unicorn is one of my favs too)
*TV show - The Muppet Show
*Movie - Too many to list
*TV show - Roseanne, CSI, Bones, The Closer, Dexter, Will & Grace
*Book - Too many to list
*Song - It varies, right now it's Redemption by Gackt and the battle song from Chronicles of Narnia
*Website - Don't know
*Video game - Final Fantasy X and X-2
9. What is something people find surprising about you? - My interests, they're all over the place I'm told.
10. What is your favorite quote or lyric? - Right now, it's from Larry The Cable Guy about things that don't make sense: "It's like wipin' before you poopin', it don't make no sense at all!"
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:18 pm

Wynters wrote:
What about the guys? Are they pretty different too?

They guys are about the same, I think. Damon's a egocentric ass of course, and honestly I think he's just flat out crazy. All these years of killing and plundering have messed with his brain. I just finished Vol. 1 today and it got really good! I'm so tempted to go get Vol. 2 today, but I have one more book to read for this month, so I can't. Sad LOL
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Well we start Covet next week so make sure to leave room for that lol.

Welcome Ambergrey!! Hapy to have you here Smile
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Definitely! I'm looking forward to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
amberrgrey

amberrgrey

Peanuts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Wynters wrote:
Well we start Covet next week so make sure to leave room for that lol.

Welcome Ambergrey!! Hapy to have you here Smile

Thank you Wynters! flower
Back to top Go down
Bloody Day

Bloody Day

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Hey I was introduced to this forum by Wynters thanks =] Very Happy

Well I just want to explore and find some discussions on the JR Ward books

Well about me
Like most of you I to read about vampires and always looking for something new to read =] lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the Amazing....You!   Introducing the Amazing....You! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Amazing....You!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forever Circus :: Front Gate - 1st Stop-
Jump to: