The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is always the hope that something dangerous will happen.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Covet by JR Ward - October 2009

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Peanuts : 406

Covet by JR Ward - October 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Covet by JR Ward - October 2009   Covet by JR Ward - October 2009 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Covet by JR Ward - October 2009 Covet_by_Pirateotter

Redemption isn't a word Jim Heron knows much about-his specialty is revenge, and to him, sin is all relative. But everything changes when he becomes a fallen angel and is charge with saving the souls of seven people from the seven deadly sins. And failure is not an option. Vin DiPietro long ago sold his soul to his business, and he's good with that-until fate intervenes in the form of a tough- talking, Harley-riding, self-professed savior. But then he meets a woman who will make him question his destiny, his sanity, and his heart-and he has to work with a fallen angel to win her over and redeem his own soul.

Last edited by Wynters on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://forevercircus.forummotion.com
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Covet by JR Ward - October 2009   Covet by JR Ward - October 2009 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Prologue
1. In the prologue we get a description of what an angel and Demon truly are. Do you think it was written by a Demon or by a disgruntled angel?

Chapter 1
We find outselves in the Iron Mask (one of Rehv's former clubs for all those BDB fans) and Jim, Adrian, and Eddie are having a few drinks. Jim sees Blue Dress and makes up excuses for why she couldn't possibly want him.

2. She is obviously attractive but Jim doesn't seem to go for it. Just wondering- what is your early opinion of Jim to explain why he wouldn't go after her?

We now meet Marie-Terese at confession before she heads to her job at the Iron Mask.
3. Were you surprised to find out what her line of work is?

4. What are your thoughts about her anxiety attacks back in the church and in the parking lot? Do you agree with Trez's thoughts?

Chapter 2
Enter into the jewelers where we meet the somewhat secretive Vincent diPietro.

5. What are your first thoughts on Mr. diPietro? Mafia? Drug lord?

6. Does he seem like a man in love or like he's making a typical business transaction?

Back at the Iron Mask we reconnect with jim, Adrian and Eddie. Jim has had enough of the evening and gets going but not before Blue Dress makes herself known.

7. OK be honest lol...were you thinking "Go for it, Jim. It's your birthday," or were you thinking, "This is not good. Send her away."

Last edited by Wynters on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suleika S

Peanuts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Covet by JR Ward - October 2009   Covet by JR Ward - October 2009 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:03 pm

1. Looks like it is written by a Demon but I think it could be written by a fallen Angel.

2. My early opinion on Jim is he doesn't want any complications in his life.

3. I was very surprised with Marie-Terese's job.

4. I was thinking that she definitely needed to quit her job.
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Covet by JR Ward - October 2009   Covet by JR Ward - October 2009 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:02 pm

OK questions are updated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Covet by JR Ward - October 2009   Covet by JR Ward - October 2009 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:34 am

Prologue
1. In the prologue we get a description of what an angel and Demon truly are. Do you think it was written by a Demon or by a disgruntled angel?
I feel like it was written by a disgruntled angel. Seems like he had a few bones to pick with the way God is running things but I didn't get that certian amount of evil to consider him a Demon.

Chapter 1
We find outselves in the Iron Mask (one of Rehv's former clubs for all those BDB fans) and Jim, Adrian, and Eddie are having a few drinks. Jim sees Blue Dress and makes up excuses for why she couldn't possibly want him.

2. She is obviously attractive but Jim doesn't seem to go for it. Just wondering- what is your early opinion of Jim to explain why he wouldn't go after her?
Lots of skeletons in his closet.

We now meet Marie-Terese at confession before she heads to her job at the Iron Mask.
Well I remembered her from the BDB books so no but yes because I didn't realize how much she wanted out of the business.

4. What are your thoughts about her anxiety attacks back in the church and in the parking lot? Do you agree with Trez's thoughts?
I totally agree with Trez. If I had been her I would have maybe asked for a different job within the club so that she isn't selling her body. Maybe work on some sort of office thing.

Chapter 2

I don't know what he is or how he got his money but I already like him. My first thoughts are that he is going to get himself killed.

6. Does he seem like a man in love or like he's making a typical business transaction?
It's all business with him

Back at the Iron Mask we reconnect with jim, Adrian and Eddie. Jim has had enough of the evening and gets going but not before Blue Dress makes herself known.

7. OK be honest lol...were you thinking "Go for it, Jim. It's your birthday," or were you thinking, "This is not good. Send her away."[/quote]Go for it lol
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

Peanuts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Covet by JR Ward - October 2009   Covet by JR Ward - October 2009 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Prologue
My thought was actually fallen angel.

Chapter 1

He's a loner with too many secrets, and he doesn't want to pull anyone else into his world.

Yes and no. I thought stripper, not prostitute.

It's time to get out of that job. The money is not enough of a reason to sacrifice her emotional health. I would take Trez's offer.

Chapter 2

Not sure, really. I don't get a Mafia vibe from him (although money laundering is a good possibility), and he definitely doesn't have enough security personnel for drug lord.

Typical business transaction. His emotions are locked up someplace deep within.

Back at the Iron Mask we reconnect with Jim, Adrian and Eddie. Jim has had enough of the evening and gets going but not before Blue Dress makes herself known.

7. OK be honest lol...were you thinking "Go for it, Jim. It's your birthday," or were you thinking, "This is not good. Send her away."
Totally thinking "this is not good!"
Back to top Go down
http://nannytime.blogspot.com
Jennasis

Jennasis

Peanuts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Covet by JR Ward - October 2009   Covet by JR Ward - October 2009 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:50 pm

Prologue
It almost seems like it is a neutral party if that exists lol
Chapter 1

Life on the road always moivng not wanting to get attached

No because I recognized her from BDB Smile

A job like that I would expect anxiety, and Trez always seems to be right....
Chapter 2

Ooo did not like! I thought mob boss or a link to the Lessers but thats because of my BDB background Smile

Seemed like a business transaction that he had to do not something he wanted to do

go away go away! the way she was staring was creepy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covet by JR Ward - October 2009   Covet by JR Ward - October 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covet by JR Ward - October 2009
Page 1 of 1