The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is always the hope that something dangerous will happen.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Gossip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynters
Ringleader
Wynters

Peanuts : 406

Twilight Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Gossip   Twilight Gossip EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:21 pm

What's a teen book aimed at females without a little gossip right? Since I can't have a Twilight spoilers section, let's just throw in the celeb gossip we all love to hate...or hate to love.
Back to top Go down
https://forevercircus.forummotion.com
amberrgrey

amberrgrey

Peanuts : 68

Twilight Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Gossip   Twilight Gossip EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:55 am

LOL Kristen and Robert: are they together or not, engaged or not? Who cares? LOL

Just my opinion, but I don't much care about celebrities. They don't care about me. On some levels their lifestyles are cool, and they earn an extremely good living pretending and using their imagination. Also cool. However personally, most don't see us as people. We're fans, but not people to them. They don't care about what's up in my life, why should I care about theirs?

And some are simply so ego-centric, they just make me want to puke. My personal experience was with Nicholas Cage. I went to Zumanity, a Cirque du Soleil show a few years ago, and met up with a friend of mine who is in the show. He was late coming out to meet us because Nicholas Cage was at the show, demanded to be back stage, and also demanded that none of the artists could leave until he did. He didn't give the techs any recoginition (I have a friend in a different show who is a tech) but expected the artists to put their lives on hold. The manager made them do it.

So before my friend came out, Cage, his then girlfriend and entourage of bodyguards comes out, I didn't notice them because I was talking to the friends I went to see the show with. One of his body guards came close to shoving me. I said something like WTF- my friends pulled me out of the way. I'm like yeah, big guy wants to shove a girl half his size...oooh yeah tough guy.

Since then I've not had much like for celebrities. Reading about their antics just makes me shake my head. I think we should have their priveledges for a bit, and let them work the grind of real life. They'll soon stop their shenanigans and realize how good they do have it.
Back to top Go down

Twilight Gossip
Page 1 of 1