The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Welcome to Forever Circus. Feel free to take a look around but make sure to register to be a part of forum, chat with others, and get your gift! See you there
The Forever Circus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is always the hope that something dangerous will happen.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most annoying commercials

Go down 
AuthorMessage
amberrgrey

amberrgrey

Peanuts : 68

Most annoying commercials Empty
PostSubject: Most annoying commercials   Most annoying commercials EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:24 am

Have commercials that set your teeth grinding, while you fight the urge to throw the remote at the tv? I've got 2 that spring to mind:

That Baskin Robbins commercial with the "ice-creamy cakey-cake song. I can't even eat the icecream anymore without thinking of that stupid song. Did it get them more business? Nope. LOL I sent in an email how annoying that commercial is, apparently other people have too, I haven't seen it in almost a month now.

The birth control pill commercial that goes "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday every daaaaayyyy. Ugh...it's like shut up.
Back to top Go down

Most annoying commercials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forever Circus :: Amusement Park-
Jump to: